As a valued customer with regular medication needs, if you find your time is at a premium, why don’t you ask about the Balmoral Pharmacy free Prescription Collection Service.
We offer a free prescription collection service from the following surgeries every day:
- Rowan Tree
- Vere Foster
- Dunmurry – The Hill
- Seymour Hill
We collect from the following surgeries on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
- Dr Dugan
- Glen Road
- Dr Colgan
- Dr Salters
- Thames Street
- Falls Family
- Crocus Street
- Springfield Road Surgery
- Springfield Medical Centre
- Albert Street
- Clifton Street
We collect from the following surgeries on Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- University Health Centre
- University Street
- Lower Ormeau
- Ormeau Park
- North Parade
- Mount Oriel
We can collect prescriptions from most local surgeries on your behalf. Simply call in, or contact us by phone or email with details of the items you require, and we will do the rest. Once the service is set up, there are four easy steps to take.
- Order your prescription from your Doctor and advise them that we will collect it.
- Once you’ve ordered from your Doctor, then contact the Pharmacy Team and let us know you have a prescription to be collected.
- We’ll advise you when it will be ready
- We’ll collect and make up your prescription – it’s as simple as that.
Balmoral Pharmacy values our customers’ business and recognises that, due to illness or individual circumstances, not everyone is able to collect their medication. We offer a free delivery service on request.
For those customers who are infirm or lack mobility due to age, disability or ill-health, we also offer a free delivery service for all medical supplies.